- Coldwell Banker Premier Realty Launches Bilingual Division 'Expertos En Casas Nuevas' to Help Las Vegas Latino Community Achieve Homeownership
- CEO Tamara Rabenold acquires 100% ownership of Vaudra International
- Happy Mother's Day-Nadula hair
- None of the cases were associated with a cluster.
- Public Health attributed 36 percent of cases to community spread, 32 percent to secondary transmission, 14 percent to out-of-state travel, and 18 percent of the cases remain under investigation.
- 100 percent of cases were contacted for contact tracing within 24 hours of a positive test being returned.
- Disease spread was across all age groups, various racial groups (the category of individuals who self-identify as white is highest with 10), and was more prevalent in males than females (60 percent/40 percent).
The community continues to see COVID-19 transmit via community spread, secondary infection, and travel. Residents are cautioned to strictly adhere to all travel-related rules and to continue strict adherence to masking and social distancing when outside your immediate home.
More on AkGlobe News
- Ironside Human Resources Awarded 2021 Impact Company of The Year Award
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- A Better Police Gun - to Save Lives and Reduce Controversy
- Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans
- First Florida Integrity Bank partners with ATM USA for ATM outsourcing
- 47 percent of the of the total population of Juneau has received at least 1 dose of vaccine and 31.9 percent are fully vaccinated.
- 58.2 percent of the Juneau population age 16 and above have received at least one dose of vaccine and 39.5 percent of the age eligible population is fully vaccinated.
- The Alaska Department of Health and Social Services is reporting 79.4 percent of the population in Juneau age 65+ is fully vaccinated.
Read the full Emergency Operations Center Report, which included this weekly recap, as well as other reports here.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Juneau: COVID-19 Community Updates will now occur once a month
- Sourcing teams explore Bid Ops predictive sourcing AI at SIG Procurement Technology Summit
- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Non-Invasive Keloid Treatment using Rhenium-188 now available in South Africa
- Alaska: Agriculture Day
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Returns to Roots with Jobomax Rebrand
- Makarand Karanjkar joins Wohler as CEO and CTO
- Living Abroad Obtains Prestigious Woman-Owned Business Designation
- Internet of Things (IoT) Gateway Converts CAN Bus Data to WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE
- Juneau: CBJ Municipal Election News 2021: Initiative Petitions in Process
- CBJ reports 10 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau May 1-3
- ekoostik hookah Release First Official NFT Collection And Announce New Album
- NJ Realtor Barbara Valentino Joins Haddonfield's Boutique Agency
- AVTECH Named A 2021 Best Place To Work In Rhode Island By Providence Business News
- Pompano Beach-based business receives Office Depot's ELEVATE TOGETHER Grant
- Lehigh Valley Inter-Regional Networking & Connecting Consortium Announces New Hires in Leadership Roles
- Evolve IP Extends Its Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution To More Than 50 Countries
- ProcessMiner™ Announces Appointment of Dr. Stephen Vasconcellos to Scientific Advisory Board
- Crunchytales® | Smart Stories For Midlife Bloomers
- Announcing Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series