Juneau's one case is part of eight new ones reported today statewide. The State of Alaska has had 544 cumulative cases; 382 have recovered. The state has also had a total of 46 nonresident cases.
"All Alaskans and visitors to our state should take personal responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It's extremely important to continue with our prevention measures – stay 6 feet apart from others, wash hands often, avoid touching your face, wear cloth face coverings when out in public, keep social circles small and stay home when you are sick," Alaska's Chief Medical Officer Dr. Anne Zink said in a state press release yesterday.
More on AkGlobe News
- CBJ is reporting seven new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Delta Western Opens New Gas Station Near Juneau-Douglas Bridge
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
Even if you have mild symptoms of COVID-19, it's important to get tested. Call Juneau's COVID-19 Screening Hotline at 586-6000, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
For detailed information on COVID-19 in Juneau, the City and Borough of Juneau's Emergency Operations Center provides daily updates on its local response to the pandemic. Read the updates here.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Complete Your Project on Time and on Budget with Rental Equipment from ESI
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- UnCruise announces COVID-19 case onboard; ship returning early to Juneau Wednesday morning
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Alaska: 📺🎥 8/4 COVID-19 Press Briefing
- Juneau: School year starts Aug. 24 with distance learning. Learn more at Wednesday's public forum.
- Juneau: CBJ distributing free cloth masks this Thursday & Friday
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic