- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
- Alaska: Governor Dunleavy Discusses Budget, Legislative Session, COVID-19 on Latest Podcast Episode
- FairySwap DEX Launches with Radical Community-Oriented Tokenomics
- Ordinance 2021-46: An Ordinance Reestablishing the City and Borough of Juneau COVID-19 Mitigation Strategies and Providing for a Penalty.
- Ordinance 2021-08(b)(am)(S): An Ordinance Appropriating $2,000,000 to the Manager for the Capital Civic Center Capital Improvement Project; Funding Provided by General Funds.
- Ordinance 2022-01: An Ordinance Repealing the Temporary Sales Tax Exemption for Sales of Cost of Power Adjustments on Electrical Power.
- Ordinance 2022-03: An Ordinance Authorizing the Municipal Attorney to Update Monetary Values Pursuant to Adjustment Provisions in Previously Adopted Legislation.
This meeting is virtual only:
- Join online https://juneau.zoom.us/j/91515424903
- Call 1-253-215-8782 with Webinar ID: 915 1542 4903
- Or watch on Facebook Live
To provide public comment during the meeting, call the Municipal Clerk's Office at 907-586-5278 or email City.Clerk@juneau.org by 3 p.m. on Monday, January 10, and provide your name, email address, and phone number if you plan to call into the meeting. During the meeting, if participating via Zoom, hit the 'raise hand' button; or over the phone, press *9 on your phone to be added to the queue and press *6 to unmute your phone when you are called upon to speak. Members of the public are also encouraged to email their comments in advance of the meeting to BoroughAssembly@juneau.org.
More on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Biden Administration Loses Another Round in Federal Court on Vaccine Mandates
- Alaska School Choice Week
- Alaska: Right to Life Day
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
The agenda will be available here by 4:30 p.m. Friday, January 7.
For more information, contact the Municipal Clerk's Office at 907-586-5278 or City.Clerk@juneau.org.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Juneau: Capital Transit service disrupted in Lemon Creek area
- Juneau: COVID-19 update from CBJ Emergency Operations Center
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- Juneau: CBJ receives shipment of 26,000 self-tests & they're ready for pick-up
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach
- Juneau: Do you or your older kid need a booster? Go to Saturday's walk-in vaccine clinic 10 am – 2 pm
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- TRU Staffing Partners Expands Leadership Team Amid Growing Demand for Privacy Talent
- USAM Group Keeps Up Growth Pace, Welcomes Bitvore
- Former US Navy Pirate Hunter Justin Myers Announces New Speaking Program
- Arizona Pest Control Becomes First Pest Control Company In The World To Launch NFT Collection
- Juneau: Jan 26 New City Hall public forum will focus on survey results & site discussion