- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
- Alaska: Governor Dunleavy Discusses Budget, Legislative Session, COVID-19 on Latest Podcast Episode
- FairySwap DEX Launches with Radical Community-Oriented Tokenomics
Here's a rundown of services and facilities that have different schedules:
Capital Transit & CAPITAL AKcess
Capital Transit and CAPITAL AKcess will not be operating on Thursday, November 25. Full service will resume on Friday, November 26.
Also, a reminder to riders during the winter months: Be bright about stopping the bus by using a flashlight or bright clothing. After you get off the bus, either wait for the bus to leave before crossing the street or cross behind it; do not walk in front of the bus. For more information, contact Capital Transit at 789-6901.
COVID-19 Hotline 907-586-6000
The COVID-19 Hotline 907-586-6000 will be operating shortened hours 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Thursday, November 25, and Friday, November 26. The hotline will resume normal hours (8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) on Saturday, November 27.
More on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Biden Administration Loses Another Round in Federal Court on Vaccine Mandates
- Alaska School Choice Week
- Alaska: Right to Life Day
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
On Thursday, November 25:
- Dimond Park Aquatic Center is open 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Augustus Brown Swimming Pool is closed.
Both swimming pools are closed on Friday, November 26, and will resume regular hours on Saturday, November 27.
Juneau Public Libraries & Juneau-Douglas City Museum
Juneau Public Libraries and the Juneau-Douglas City Museum will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 25-26, and resume regular hours on Saturday, November 27.
The Household Hazardous Waste Facility will be closed on Friday, November 26, and resume regular hours on Saturday, November 27.
The Recycling Center will be closed on Thursday, November 25, and resume regular hours on Friday, November 26.
For more information, go to JuneauRecycling.com.
Treadwell Arena is closed Thursday, November 25, and will resume regular hours on Friday, November 26.
Zach Gordon Youth Services
Zach Gordon Youth Center is closed Thursday and Friday, November 25-26, and will resume regular hours on Saturday, November 27.
Shéiyi X̱aat Hít Youth Shelter is open throughout the holiday.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Juneau: Capital Transit service disrupted in Lemon Creek area
- Juneau: COVID-19 update from CBJ Emergency Operations Center
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- Juneau: CBJ receives shipment of 26,000 self-tests & they're ready for pick-up
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach
- Juneau: Do you or your older kid need a booster? Go to Saturday's walk-in vaccine clinic 10 am – 2 pm
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- TRU Staffing Partners Expands Leadership Team Amid Growing Demand for Privacy Talent
- USAM Group Keeps Up Growth Pace, Welcomes Bitvore
- Former US Navy Pirate Hunter Justin Myers Announces New Speaking Program
- Arizona Pest Control Becomes First Pest Control Company In The World To Launch NFT Collection
- Juneau: Jan 26 New City Hall public forum will focus on survey results & site discussion