- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- Aquia Inc. Joins the AWS Partner Network and the AWS Public Sector Partner Program
- Mercy Street to Host the Largest Opening Day Event in the Organization's 20 Year History
The following items are scheduled for public hearing by the City and Borough of Juneau Alaska Assembly, on the date(s) designated below. The agenda and packet material for the meetings will be posted on the CBJ website at https://juneau-ak.municodemeetings.com/ by close of business the business day prior to the meetings.
The public may participate in person or via Zoom webinar. Testimony time will be limited by the Mayor based on the number of participants. Members of the public that want to provide oral testimony via remote participation must notify the Municipal Clerk prior to 4pm the day of the meeting by calling 907-586-5278 and indicating the topic(s) upon which they wish to testify. For in-person participation at the meeting, a sign-up sheet will be made available at the back of the Chambers and advance sign-up is not required. Members of the public are encouraged to send their comments in advance of the meeting to BoroughAssembly@juneau.org.
Monday, March 20, 2023
Regular Assembly Meeting 7:00p.m., Assembly Chambers/Zoom webinar/YouTube Livestream https://juneau.zoom.us/j/91515424903 or by calling: 1-253-215-8782 Webinar ID: 915 1542 4903
Ordinance 2023-02 An Ordinance Amending the Assessing Standards for the City and Borough of Juneau.
More on AkGlobe News
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
- Genie Script: 20 Word Script by Wesley Virgin
- Jake Paul Teams Up with The Berman Team, Sponsored by Berman Law Group for charity event supporting Boxing Bullies
Ordinance 2023-09 An Ordinance Authorizing the Manager to Lease a 1.50 Acre Parcel of Land near 100520 Crazy Horse Drive at a Reduced Rate to Provide for the Southeast Alaska Food Bank Food Warehouse Expansion.
Ordinance 2023-10 An Ordinance Amending the Official Zoning Map of the City and Borough to Change the Zoning of Tidelands Addition to the City of Juneau, Block 68, Lot 8 Fractions, Lots 9, 10, 11, 12 Fraction, 12A, 13, and 14 Fraction; Tidelands Addition to the City of Juneau, Block 74, Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9; Tidelands Addition to the City of Juneau, Block 75, Lot A; Juneau Subport Lot A, and USS 3566, Lot 3 Fraction and 2A Fraction; from Mixed Use 2 (MU2) to Mixed Use (MU).
Ordinance 2023-11 An Ordinance Amending the Official Zoning Map of the City and Borough to Change the Zoning of Indian Village, Blocks 3 & 4, Kasaan City, Lot 2, and Tidelands Addition to the City of Juneau, Block 68, Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 12FR, from Mixed Use 2 (MU2) to Mixed Use (MU).
Ordinance 2023-12 An Ordinance Providing for the Issuance and Sale of Port Revenue Bonds in one or more series in the Aggregate Principal Amount of Not to Exceed $5,100,000; Providing for the Form and Terms of the Bonds; Providing a Method of Payment Therefor; and Reserving the Right to Issue Revenue Bonds on a Parity with the Bonds upon Compliance with Certain Conditions.
Ordinance 2023-13 An Ordinance Providing for the Issuance and Sale of General Obligation Bonds in One or More Series to Provide Not to Exceed $6,600,000 in Net Proceeds; and Providing for the Form and Terms of the Bonds and for Unlimited Tax Levies to Pay the Bonds.
More on AkGlobe News
- Matt Fogelgren to Join Cleartelligence Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- Keebos Unveils Keebos 2.0: The Ultimate Crossbody Phone Case
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
Ordinance 2022-06(b)(AI) An Ordinance Appropriating $450,000 to the Manager for the Airport Furniture Acquisition Capital Improvement Project; Funding Provided by Airport CARES Act Funding. [Postponed from the 2/27/2023 Assembly Meeting to the 3/20/23 Assembly meeting.]
Ordinance 2022-06(b)(AJ) An Ordinance Appropriating $5,000,000 to the Manager for the Capital Civic Center Capital Improvement Project; Funding Provided by General Funds and Hotel-Bed Tax Funds.
Ordinance 2022-06(b)(AK) An Ordinance Appropriating $1,200,000 to the Manager for a Loan for the Ridgeview Subdivision Project; Funding Provided by the Affordable Housing Fund. [Referred to Committee of the Whole 3/6/23. Tentatively scheduled for public hearing 3/20/23.]
Ordinance 2022-06(b)(AM) An Ordinance Appropriating $2,000,000 to the Manager for the Aurora Harbor Improvements Capital Improvement Project; Grant Funding Provided by the Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities.
Ordinance 2022-06(b)(AN) An Ordinance Appropriating $31,500 to the Manager as Funding for Phase 2 of a Building Survey and Inventory of the Juneau Townsite Historic Neighborhood; Grant Funding Provided by the Alaska Department of Natural Resources.
Ordinance 2022-06(b)(AO) An Ordinance Appropriating $6,600,000 to the Manager for the Areawide Trail Improvements, Adair-Kennedy Memorial Park, and Public Use Cabins Capital Improvement Projects; Funding Provided by General Obligation Bond Proceeds.
Ordinance 2022-06(b)(AP) An Ordinance Appropriating $5,000,000 to the Manager for the Dock Electrification Capital Improvement Project; Funding Provided by Port Revenue Bond Proceeds.
Revised 2/28/23 3:32pm.
ADA accommodations available upon request: Please contact the Clerk's office 36 hours prior to any meeting so arrangements can be made for closed captioning or sign language interpreter services depending on the meeting format. The Clerk's office phone number is 586-5278, TDD 586-5351, e-mail: email@example.com
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- RE/MAX Signature Earns Top Regional Award
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Gaming and entertainment company Spinrack Corporation, appoints Jesse Norton as Chief Marketing Officer
- Juneau: CBJ Offering $25-30,000 Hiring Bonuses For New and Experienced Police Officers
- Juneau: Celebrate Spring By Adopting a Flower
- .Store Domains launches Elevate.store – a free-to-use platform for online sellers with deals on business tools
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots