- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
- FairySwap DEX Launches with Radical Community-Oriented Tokenomics
- Alaska: Governor Dunleavy Discusses Budget, Legislative Session, COVID-19 on Latest Podcast Episode
There are four ways to make payments:
- Mail your payment to the City and Borough of Juneau, Treasury Office, 155 South Seward St, Juneau, AK 99801. The payment must be postmarked by the United States Postal Service on or before January 3, 2022.
- Drop off at one of the CBJ's three drop box locations at Super Bear IGA, Foodland IGA, or City Hall. The payment must be deposited in the drop box on or before January 3, 2022.
- Pay by credit card through ACIPayOnline.com or by phone at 800-272-9829. For payments to CBJ, use jurisdiction code 1202. Transactions are subject to a convenience fee and must be initiated on or before January 3, 2022.
- Pay at City Hall during regular business hours (8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday), though please be prepared to wait while social distancing. In-person payment must be received by the Treasury Office on or before January 3, 2022. Credit cards cannot be used if paying at City Hall.
The Tax Billing Office is sending reminder letters out this week to residents who have a current 2021 property tax balance. If you do not receive it or have questions regarding payment of your property taxes, please call the Tax Billing Office at 907-586-5215 ext. 4907.
More on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Biden Administration Loses Another Round in Federal Court on Vaccine Mandates
- Alaska School Choice Week
- Alaska: Right to Life Day
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Juneau: Capital Transit service disrupted in Lemon Creek area
- Juneau: COVID-19 update from CBJ Emergency Operations Center
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- Juneau: CBJ receives shipment of 26,000 self-tests & they're ready for pick-up
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach
- Juneau: Do you or your older kid need a booster? Go to Saturday's walk-in vaccine clinic 10 am – 2 pm
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- TRU Staffing Partners Expands Leadership Team Amid Growing Demand for Privacy Talent
- USAM Group Keeps Up Growth Pace, Welcomes Bitvore
- Former US Navy Pirate Hunter Justin Myers Announces New Speaking Program
- Arizona Pest Control Becomes First Pest Control Company In The World To Launch NFT Collection
- Juneau: Jan 26 New City Hall public forum will focus on survey results & site discussion