All individuals or businesses/organizations wanting to volunteer are encouraged to fill out this simple form. The task force will connect volunteers with suitable assignments. Volunteer needs will evolve over time. Examples of current needs include drivers with insured cars, counselors/individuals with a background in mental health, caretakers, and people who can sew. People interested in volunteering for other duties should still sign up.
More on AkGlobe News
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Juneau: BRH and CCFR expand who gets to test for COVID-19
- Fourth case of COVID-19 confirmed in Juneau
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Minimizing coronavirus spread in State offices: Juneau Assembly urges Governor to do more
Individuals or businesses/organizations in need of assistance are encouraged to fill out this simple form. The task force will do its best to connect those in need with supports. Requests for assistance may include home delivery, food and supplies, advice or counseling. Requests for assistance in other areas are welcome.
Those without internet access can sign up to volunteer or request assistance by calling 500-0771.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- Alaska: 🎥📷 3/26 COVID-19 Press Briefing
- Third case of COVID-19 confirmed in Juneau
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Juneau: Special Assembly Meeting tonight, March 26, at 6 p.m.
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- Governor Signs Legislation Expanding Unemployment Benefits and Increasing Internet Speeds for Alaska's Schools
- Juneau: Capital Transit limits bus capacity to nine, implements route adjustments
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Qnext achieves Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner competency
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- REAL Trends 500 Report Ranks Nation's Largest Real Firms
- Alaska: 🎥 3/25 COVID-19 Press Briefing
- Juneau: Update on cold weather shelter at the JACC
- Juneau: State issues mandate on personal care services & restricting gatherings of more than 10
- Juneau: Bartlett Regional Hospital's points of entry
- Juneau: CBJ Utility Division will halt water shutoffs, waive finance charges