Morning foundation inspections hours will now be available as early as 8 a.m. and will continue throughout the day. All other inspections will remain scheduled between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Why the change?
Changing CDD's inspection request procedure allows adequate time to contact customers when inspection times need to be adjusted, often due to multiple requests for the same time slot, and to better accommodate complementary site visits. This change also allows inspectors time to research larger projects before arriving onsite, to provide better service and avoid rescheduling.
More on AkGlobe News
- Juneau: General Election Polling places in CBJ facilities will be open on Nov. 3
- Dunleavy Secures New Supplies, Equipment, Facilities to Fight Covid-19 in Alaska
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- Governor Dunleavy welcomes final creation of Alaska Roadless Rule
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
Things to know
- Request an inspection through the Inspection Hotline at 586-1703 or through the CDD website on the Inspection Request Page.
- Inspections may be requested as far in advance as you desire.
- If you request an inspection, and for some reason are unable to complete the work in time, you may cancel the inspection at no cost by calling the front office at 586-0770. Please allow as much time as possible when canceling an inspection.
- If you need an inspection, and did not request it before 12:00 noon, it will be added to the inspection list for the following day.
- CDD offers same day inspections, depending on inspector availability, for a fee of $54. To schedule a same-day inspection, please call the Permit Center at 586-0770.
- CDD also offers weekend inspections, depending on inspector availability, for a minimum fee of $108. If the inspection exceeds 2 hours, each additional hour is $54.
For more information, call CDD's Building Permits Division at 586-0770.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- CBJ reports 14 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
- A Comprehensive Discussion at Offshorecorptalk.com Reveals Anonymous Cryptocurrencies
- Entrinsik Dominates in BARC – BI & Analytics 2021 Survey
- Tryp Technologies Inc Launching Delivery Service, TripDelivers in Nashville, TN
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
- Precision Wins US HHS HubZone Showcase #3 SPOTLIGHT
- CBJ reports 34 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau Oct. 24-26
- Juneau: COVID-19 Housing Assistance: Applications open Tuesday & information session Wednesday
- Changes to Juneau airport COVID-19 testing go into effect Tuesday, Oct. 27
- Beacon Media + Marketing Grows Creative Team With Fresh Local Talent
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed
- Peter Schiff's Bank Service to Criminals as Per the Tax Probe Triggers Sizzling Reactions at OffshoreCorpTalk.com
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- CBJ reports 10 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau