The ADOD was adopted in 2017 as a temporary measure to provide relief for owners of properties considered "non-conforming" due to development that predates current zoning requirements. The Community Development Department will discuss proposed revisions to the ADOD, which affects setbacks, minimum lot area, and other issues related to development. Staff will present an overview of the revisions, and the public will have an opportunity to ask questions and provide comments.
More on AkGlobe News
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
For more information, contact Community Development Department Planner Amy Liu at 586-0764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Y the Wait – The Green Light for Restaurant Industry
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Governor Dunleavy Orders Alaska Flag Lowered
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Astor Capital Fund to Establish Charitable Giving Wing – $47M Project
- The DiSTI Corporation Names John Hayward Chief Executive Officer
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY