- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
- FairySwap DEX Launches with Radical Community-Oriented Tokenomics
- Alaska: Governor Dunleavy Discusses Budget, Legislative Session, COVID-19 on Latest Podcast Episode
At this time, this meeting is scheduled to be held via Zoom only. CBJ will notify the public as we get closer to the hearing date if that should change. Join online via Zoom webinar at: https://juneau.zoom.us/j/91515424903 or by calling: 1-253-215-8782 Webinar ID: 915 1542 4903.
- Ordinance 2021-43 An Ordinance Providing for the Issuance and Sale of Hospital Revenue Bonds in One or More Series in the Aggregate Principal Amount of Not to Exceed $20,000,000 to Provide Financing for Capital Improvements to Bartlett Regional Hospital; Providing for the Form and Terms of the Bonds; Providing a Method of Payment Therefor; and Reserving the Right to Issue Revenue Bonds on a Parity with the Bonds upon Compliance with Certain Conditions.
- Ordinance 2021-08(b)(am)(V) An Ordinance Appropriating $265,000 to the Manager for the Trail Improvement Capital Improvement Project; Grant Funding Provided by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Federal Lands Access Program.
- Ordinance 2022-02 An Ordinance Authorizing Docks and Harbors to Execute a Reservation Agreement with Private Dock Owners.
The full agenda packet will be available at https://juneau.org/assembly/assembly-minutes-an... on the business day prior to the meeting.
More on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Biden Administration Loses Another Round in Federal Court on Vaccine Mandates
- Alaska School Choice Week
- Alaska: Right to Life Day
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
Anyone wishing to provide public comment during the meeting is asked to call the Municipal Clerk's phone line at 586-5278 by 3:00p.m. on Monday, February 7, 2022 or send an email to City.Clerk@juneau.org and provide their name, email address, and phone number they will be calling from.
Testimony time will be limited by the Mayor based on the number of participants. Members of the public are encouraged to send their comments in advance of the meeting to BoroughAssembly@juneau.org. For up to the minute meeting calendar/details with links to the Zoom webinars, check our online CBJ Meeting Calendar at https://juneau.org/calendar.
ADA accommodations available upon request: Please contact the Clerk's office 36 hours prior to any meeting so arrangements can be made for closed captioning or sign language interpreter services depending on the meeting format. The Clerk's office telephone number is 586-5278, TDD 586-5351, e-mail: email@example.com.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Juneau: Capital Transit service disrupted in Lemon Creek area
- Juneau: COVID-19 update from CBJ Emergency Operations Center
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- Juneau: CBJ receives shipment of 26,000 self-tests & they're ready for pick-up
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach
- Juneau: Do you or your older kid need a booster? Go to Saturday's walk-in vaccine clinic 10 am – 2 pm
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- TRU Staffing Partners Expands Leadership Team Amid Growing Demand for Privacy Talent
- USAM Group Keeps Up Growth Pace, Welcomes Bitvore
- Former US Navy Pirate Hunter Justin Myers Announces New Speaking Program
- Arizona Pest Control Becomes First Pest Control Company In The World To Launch NFT Collection
- Juneau: Jan 26 New City Hall public forum will focus on survey results & site discussion