The existing wayfinding and interpretive signs in Downtown Juneau are dated and CBJ is designing and installing a new system. The new system will include four panels, each one to measure 1 ft. by 3 ft. and have an image of the original artwork digitally printed on it. During the initial Call for Artists process, the Art Selection Committee chose one proposal, so three panels remain. The art should speak to one of three themes – Juneau, Alaska's Capital; Aak'w Village District/Resilience of Indian Village; and Gold Mining in Juneau.
More on AkGlobe News
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
Register and read the Call For Artists for more details on proposal requirements, including the project schedule and artist compensation. Artists can also learn more during a non-mandatory pre-submittal meeting held on Tuesday, January 14th at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held in the Marine View Building 3rd floor Engineering Department conference room.
For more information, contact Contract Administrator Greg Smith at (907) 586-0873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Governor Introduces 'Open for Business' Legislation
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- W.J. Castle, P.E. & Assoc., P.C. (CASTLE) has been honored by New Jersey Alliance for Action as a 2019 Distinguished Engineering Award Recipient
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- National Boycott Launches Against Columbia Sussex, Says UNITE HERE
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- Fairbanks: Project Homeless Connect - Coming up!