The existing wayfinding and interpretive signs in Downtown Juneau are dated and CBJ is designing and installing a new system. The new system will include four panels, each one to measure 1 ft. by 3 ft. and have an image of the original artwork digitally printed on it. During the initial Call for Artists process, the Art Selection Committee chose one proposal, so three panels remain. The art should speak to one of three themes – Juneau, Alaska's Capital; Aak'w Village District/Resilience of Indian Village; and Gold Mining in Juneau.
More on AkGlobe News
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
Register and read the Call For Artists for more details on proposal requirements, including the project schedule and artist compensation. Artists can also learn more during a non-mandatory pre-submittal meeting held on Tuesday, January 14th at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held in the Marine View Building 3rd floor Engineering Department conference room.
For more information, contact Contract Administrator Greg Smith at (907) 586-0873 or email@example.com.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Y the Wait – The Green Light for Restaurant Industry
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Governor Dunleavy Orders Alaska Flag Lowered
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Astor Capital Fund to Establish Charitable Giving Wing – $47M Project
- The DiSTI Corporation Names John Hayward Chief Executive Officer
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY