Cumulatively, Juneau has had 89 residents test positive for COVID-19 since March. Of those, six cases are active and 82 have recovered. A couple of Juneau's recent resident cases are currently out of state. The total number of nonresident cases in Juneau is 64. Of those, 20 are active and 44 have recovered. All individuals with active cases of COVID-19 are in isolation. Public Health is keeping track of 58 people who are close contacts of individuals with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
More on AkGlobe News
- CBJ is reporting seven new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Delta Western Opens New Gas Station Near Juneau-Douglas Bridge
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
Statewide, the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services reports 151 new people with COVID-19 – 147 are residents and four are nonresidents. The state reports a total of 24 deaths, including one new death. The individual who died was a male Anchorage resident in his 50s who had underlying conditions. Alaska has had 3,136 cumulative resident cases of COVID-19 and a total of 691 nonresidents.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Complete Your Project on Time and on Budget with Rental Equipment from ESI
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- UnCruise announces COVID-19 case onboard; ship returning early to Juneau Wednesday morning
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Alaska: 📺🎥 8/4 COVID-19 Press Briefing
- Juneau: School year starts Aug. 24 with distance learning. Learn more at Wednesday's public forum.
- Juneau: CBJ distributing free cloth masks this Thursday & Friday
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic