Of the new cases, four are linked to other cases among Juneau's vulnerable/unsheltered population, bringing that cluster total to 36 so far. Tomorrow, the EOC is conducting another round of testing at AWARE, Housing First, the Glory Hall, and the cold weather shelter at the JAHC.
Cumulatively, Juneau has had 359 residents test positive for COVID-19 since March and 102 nonresidents. There are 50 active cases in Juneau and 408 individuals have recovered. All individuals with active cases of COVID-19 are in isolation. There are currently six people with COVID-19 hospitalized at Bartlett Regional Hospital.
More on AkGlobe News
- Most Active Angel Investor Networks in America 2020 (Pandemic) by F50 Global Insights
- Juneau: How to vote in the Nov. 3 General Election while in quarantine or isolation
- Juneau: Treadwell Arena reopens to limited use
- Bisnar Chase Employment Attorneys Victorious in California Appellate Court
- Intern Pursuit Platform Launches Their New Game!
Statewide, the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services today reports 155 new people with COVID-19 – 153 are residents and two are nonresidents. The state reported four recent deaths yesterday and another new death today, bringing the total number of deaths to 65 – a female Juneau resident in her 60s (Bartlett Regional Hospital reported this on Tuesday), a male Anchorage resident in his 80s, a male Anchorage resident in his 70s, a female Anchorage resident in her 20s, and a female Valdez resident in her 80s.
Alaska has had 10,323 cumulative resident cases of COVID-19 and a total of 1,025 nonresidents.
For more details on COVID-19 in Juneau, go to CBJ's COVID-19 dashboard.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- From Voting Systems to COVID-19 Pandemic, Industrial and Systems Engineers Tackle Tough Topics on International Podcast
- Wooask S01 - World's Most Powerful AI Voice Recorder
- Lee Doubleo Drops Debut Single 'SLUSHIE' with Sexy Halloween Club Banger Theme
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
- CBJ reports 26 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- Juneau: When it comes to indoor recreation, masks are still required. Here's why.
- ILoveLeasing.com® Spherexx CRM Gains Twenty-Four Companies in 2020
- Ace Comic Con Announces Limited Edition Exclusives Of The Boys #1 Comics From Dynamite Entertainment
- Want to Buy Website Traffic? Here's What You Should Know
- Richmond, VA-Based Digital Forensic Firm Launches Remote Mobile Forensic Data Acquisition
- CEO Coaching International Sees Record Attendance at Make Big Happen® Connections Virtual Forum
- Great Grandma Invents a New Concept in Bridges
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- Alaska: 🎥📺 10/28 COVID-19 Press Briefing
- Juneau's 14-day COVID-19 recap: Oct. 12 – Oct. 25
- CBJ reports 12 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau