- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- Juneau: Free Parking During Gallery Walk 2023
Property tax payments can be submitted in several ways: by mail to CBJ Treasury, 155 South Seward St., Juneau, AK 99801; in person at City Hall during regular business hours with cash or check; dropped in one of the City's three dropbox locations at Super Bear IGA, Foodland IGA, or City Hall; or online through InvoiceCloud with eCheck or credit card. Credit card transactions are subject to a convenience fee; there is no additional fee to pay by eCheck.
Residents should also be aware that CBJ will no longer initiate a direct debit for property tax bills. If you previously had a property tax auto pay set up through CBJ, you will need to set up your scheduled payment with InvoiceCloud.
More on AkGlobe News
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The CBJ Cash Office will be open for extended hours the last week in September: Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., for those wishing to pay in person with cash or check.
For those submitting payments by mail, it is important to note that USPS only postmarks certain mail depending on the type of postage used and may not postmark on the same day the item was deposited in the mail by the sender. If a payment is received after the deadline with a late or missing postmark, it will be considered late and penalties will be added to your bill. To avoid any postmark confusion, taxpayers are encouraged to pay online with InvoiceCloud instead of mailing their payments in order to ensure timely payment of their taxes without penalty fees being incurred.
Taxpayers should also be aware that many lenders do not make tax payments until close to the due date and caution should be taken when relying on lenders for payment of taxes as CBJ cannot confirm if they intend to make a payment on your behalf.
If you have questions regarding payment of your property taxes, contact the Treasury Office at , or call (907) 586-5215 ext 4907 and include your parcel number or physical address that specifically identifies your property with any inquiries made.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Juneau: CANCELLED: Water Shut-Off to the Mountainside Estates Neighborhood on Thursday, November 30
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Juneau: Water Shut-Off to the Mountainside Estates Neighborhood on Thursday, November 30
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- UnCruise Adventures Welcomes Monica Sagisi as Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Enhancing Small Ship Adventure Offerings
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October