The existing wayfinding and interpretive signs in downtown Juneau are dated and CBJ is designing and installing a new system. The new system will include four panels, each one to measure 1 ft. by 3 ft. and have an image of the original artwork digitally printed on it. The art should speak to one of four themes – Juneau, Homeland of the Tlingit; Juneau, Alaska's Capital; Geography of the Aak'w Village District; and Gold Mining in Juneau. The four artists will be selected by a six-member Art Selection Panel.
More on AkGlobe News
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
- SFA Therapeutics, Inc. To Present At Bio Investors Forum
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Alaska: Governor Announces Tribal Compacting of Education
- Alaska: Governor and First Lady Announce 2019 Shirley Demientieff Award
Read the Call for Artists for more details on proposal requirements, including the project schedule and artist compensation.
For more information, contact Contract Administrator Greg Smith at (907) 586-0873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- Juneau: Planning Month: Statter Harbor
- MuirWoods Memory Care, Petaluma's Comeback Kid
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Alaska: Governor Applauds USDA Support to Lift Tongass Roadless Rule Exemption
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage
- Higher Digital and Distance Education Accrediting Commission Partner to Help Colleges and Universities Assess and Improve Distance Learning Programs