- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- State reports 27 new COVID-19 cases for Juneau
- FirstHand, the Podcast, Explores Alaska's Gravel Highway and Ice Roads & More with DOT Commissioner Ryan Anderson
Ms. Lawhorne started at Bartlett in 1993 and served in many roles at the hospital. She was appointed CEO in March 2021. Previous to that, she was Chief Nursing Officer.
More on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Proclamation on the Death of General Colin Powell
- Nutrition Industry Executive Awarded Runner-Up for NIE 2021 Award Category: Excipients/Non-Actives/Delivery Systems to Stratum Nutrition's VitaSperse
- Detroit's Romantic Dramedy 'Match Made' Burns Up the Screens and Touches the Soul
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Two New Radiation-Hardened Microcontrollers for Aerospace and Defense
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
Kathy Callahan is appointed as interim CEO. Ms. Callahan has a long history of service at Bartlett Regional Hospital, recently retiring as Director of Physician Services.
"During this time of transition, everyone at Bartlett remains dedicated to serving the community of Juneau with high quality, patient-centered care," stated Board President Solomon-Gross.
The Hospital Board has another Special Meeting scheduled for Friday, September 24 to discuss recruitment strategies for a permanent CEO.
For more information, contact BRH Board President Kenny Solomon-Gross at Kenny.Solomon-Gross@juneau.org.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- George Stieglitz - Century Fasteners Corp. Co-Founder and Fastener Industry Trailblazer, Dies
- New book argues Book of Revelation portrays the Moses of the Pentateuch as the False Prophet
- FCTI, Inc. Announces New President
- Euro Note Souvenir releases commemorative note of IRA revolutionary Bobby Sands
- Juneau: Canvass Review Board certifies CBJ's 2021 Regular By-Mail Municipal Election
- State reports 87 new COVID-19 cases for Juneau Oct. 16 thru 18 & 66 deaths statewide
- Juneau: Have thoughts about CBJ developing a new City Hall? Take a short survey.
- Juneau: Watch COVID-19 Community Update today, Oct. 19 at 4 p.m.
- Today is Alaska Day, a State Holiday, Monday, Oct. 18
- Juneau Public Libraries extend hours starting Monday, Oct. 25
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
- Health IT Leadership Award Presented to Dr. Kishlay Anand, President of Apricus Health at 2021 Health Current Summit
- Coming In Hot: Fintech Is Growing, And So Is USAM Group!
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- Alaska Day
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named a Bird Town by The National Audubon Society
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
- Alaska Territorial Guard Day
- GT Medical Technologies Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation