Docks & Harbors Board
The Assembly made the following appointments to three seats on the Docks and Harbors Board for terms beginning immediately and ending June 30, 2022:
Bernard (Bob) Wostmann was reappointed to a term beginning immediately and expiring June 30, 2022.
Annette Smith and Steven Guignon were appointed to terms beginning immediately and expiring June 30, 2022.
The Assembly would like to thank outgoing members Robert Janes and Weston Eiler for their service on the Docks and Harbors Board.
With the change of the governing legislation and expansion of seats to the Aquatics Board the full Assembly sitting as the Human Resources Committee made the following appointments to the Aquatics Board for staggered terms all beginning immediately:
More on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
Tom Rutecki and Will Muldoon for terms ending June 30, 2020;
Donald Beard, Lena Merrell, and Pat Watt for terms ending June 30, 2021; and
Tracy Morrison, Molly McCormick and Corry Isabell, for terms ending June 30, 2022.
The Assembly would like to thank outgoing members Philip Loseby, Becky Monagle, Joe Parrish, Charlie Williams, Ritchie Dorrier, and Max Mertz for their service on the Aquatics Board.
The Assembly would also like to thank all those individuals who are willing to serve and have submitted applications for consideration. There are a number of vacancies currently open on CBJ boards; application forms and additional information for all the CBJ boards and commissions are available online at: https://beta.juneau.org/clerk/boards-committees
For additional information, please contact the Municipal Clerk's Office at 586-5278 or via email at City.Clerk@juneau.org.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Juneau: New Eaglecrest Summer Operations Task Force scheduled to meet Dec. 12
- Juneau: Opening Day at Eaglecrest is Saturday, Dec. 7
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
- Alaska: Governor Dunleavy Looks Back on First Year in Office
- Large Independent Multi-Center Clinical Trial with Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Confirms Results in 7 Days
- Juneau: Parks & Recreation wants public input on proposed changes to commercial use regulations
- PRNFamily Funky New Year 2020 at Paisley Park Honoring Prince Music Genius and Philanthropy
- Florida Mediator Matthew Graduates Harvard Law School Negotiation Master Class
- MC Companies Continues to be an Industry Leader by Donating $100,000 to 2019 Autism Speaks Walk in Partnership with SARRC
- Juneau: Items coming up for Public Hearing at December 16, 2019 Regular Assembly Meeting
- Voter Beware: Could Your Favorite Presidential Candidate's Policies Wreck the U.S. Economy?
- JustCall Ranked 5th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2019
- Durante Rentals Appoints Baron Selman as Sales Manager
- Bid Ops Announces Waitlist for Free Sourcing Enablement Platform