Docks & Harbors Board
The Assembly made the following appointments to three seats on the Docks and Harbors Board for terms beginning immediately and ending June 30, 2022:
Bernard (Bob) Wostmann was reappointed to a term beginning immediately and expiring June 30, 2022.
Annette Smith and Steven Guignon were appointed to terms beginning immediately and expiring June 30, 2022.
The Assembly would like to thank outgoing members Robert Janes and Weston Eiler for their service on the Docks and Harbors Board.
With the change of the governing legislation and expansion of seats to the Aquatics Board the full Assembly sitting as the Human Resources Committee made the following appointments to the Aquatics Board for staggered terms all beginning immediately:
More on AkGlobe News
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
Tom Rutecki and Will Muldoon for terms ending June 30, 2020;
Donald Beard, Lena Merrell, and Pat Watt for terms ending June 30, 2021; and
Tracy Morrison, Molly McCormick and Corry Isabell, for terms ending June 30, 2022.
The Assembly would like to thank outgoing members Philip Loseby, Becky Monagle, Joe Parrish, Charlie Williams, Ritchie Dorrier, and Max Mertz for their service on the Aquatics Board.
The Assembly would also like to thank all those individuals who are willing to serve and have submitted applications for consideration. There are a number of vacancies currently open on CBJ boards; application forms and additional information for all the CBJ boards and commissions are available online at: https://beta.juneau.org/clerk/boards-committees
For additional information, please contact the Municipal Clerk's Office at 586-5278 or via email at City.Clerk@juneau.org.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- Juneau: Downtown wayfinding signage will feature local voices and stories
- The United States Legal 500 Name Recognizes Fennemore Craig's Real Estate Practice
- America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies: Revealed
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Digital Media Solutions Secures Sixth Consecutive Ranking On Inc. 5000 List
- Guide to renting a luxury villa in Corfu
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Destiny Carries & LFG Wins Praise for Offering First-Class Destiny Carries and boosting for all Destiny Players
- Evolve IP® Named For Seventh Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Chris Janson to Headline Subaru Country Freedom Festival at the Port of Los Angeles October 19
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019