- Juneau: Next COVID-19 vaccine clinic for eligible groups is March 12-13; sign-up opens Thurs. Feb. 25 at noon
- MiaSolé, Solliance Break World Record Efficiency Of 26.5% On A Tandem Solar Cell Based On A Flexible CIGS Solar Cell On Feb 10, 2021
- Fairbanks Fire 2020 Annual Update
Timeline for Phase 1b, Tier 1 (Alaskans 65+):
- Begin scheduling vaccinations at noon on Wednesday, January 6 – Alaskans 65 years of age or older can schedule appointments starting noon on Jan. 6 by visiting covidvax.alaska.gov. Vaccinations for older Alaskans (age 65+) will now begin Jan. 11.
- Choose an appointment for Monday, January 11 or later – Alaskans 65 years of age and older can begin getting vaccinated starting Monday, January 11. When scheduling an appointment, please choose a date on January 11 or later.
If you are in Phase 1B Tier 1, and already have an appointment, you do not need to cancel your appointment. If you are not in health care or 65 or older – as defined by Phase 1A or Phase 1B Tier 1 – and already have an appointment, please cancel your appointment so Alaskans in the earlier tiers can make appointments.
More on AkGlobe News
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- Alaska Communications' Xtreme Internet to Bring Speeds up to 1 Gig in Select Locations
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- No new COVID-19 cases reported in Juneau today
New appointments will be added regularly as more vaccine providers sign up and more vaccine is available. Additional information about the COVID-19 vaccine and Alaska's distribution plans may be found at covidvax.alaska.gov.
Read the full Alaska Department of Health and Social Services news release here.
Please note: COVID-19 vaccine managed by Alaska Tribes, Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Defense may have different eligibility criteria. Beneficiaries of Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (SEARHC) can find vaccine information here.
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine, go to covidvax.alaska.gov, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-907-646-3322.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Wohler adds to their iVAM range with the launch of the iVAM2-2
- Optimal Empowers Procurement Teams with Expert Best Practices
- BEYOND GUANTANAMO: Louisiana Candidate for Congress blazes trail to freedom for U.S. political prisoners
- CBJ reports 12 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau Feb. 20-22
- Juneau: Seniors can sign up early this Wednesday for next COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Alaska: Governor Dunleavy to Self-Quarantine After Close Contact
- 8th Annual American Reality TV Awards - ARTAS Official Nominations
- Thirst for Japanese Whisky Strong as New Standards Set
- PEVO Sports Co. was recently awarded two GSA contracts with Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team's assistance
- eCollections Debt Management Platform Announces New Business Import Tool
- International HPV Awareness Day Summit
- Juneau: Alert: Increased avalanche risk along Thane Road (Feb. 20)
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
- Winter Storm Damage and Your Insurance Claim
- Most Effective Tools for Promoting Your Event on Facebook by Entrepreneur Ismail Sirdah
- Mentorship Book Featuring Successful Black Lawyers Created for Black Law School Aspirants Available Now for Free
- Community partnership makes additional COVID-19 vaccines available in Juneau
- NEAT Expands Application to Olfactory and Degustation Sensory Diagnostics
- California Pools Opens Atlanta Location, Expanding Its Industry Leadership