- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
- FairySwap DEX Launches with Radical Community-Oriented Tokenomics
- Alaska: Governor Dunleavy Discusses Budget, Legislative Session, COVID-19 on Latest Podcast Episode
"We now recommend that all adolescents aged 12-17 years should receive a booster shot 5 months after their primary series. This booster dose will provide optimized protection against COVID-19 and the Omicron variant. I encourage all parents to keep their children up to date with CDC's COVID-19 vaccine recommendations," CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said in a January 5 media statement.
As of January 11, the following Juneau providers are administering Pfizer boosters/vaccines to ages 12 and up:
- Costco Pharmacy
- Walk in Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (closed for lunch each day 1 – 2 p.m.); or make an appointment here
- Juneau Public Health Center
- Walk in, or by appointment at juneau.org/vaccine or call 907-586-6000
- Availability every Wednesday and Friday in January 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- 3412 Glacier Highway (across from the Twin Lakes parking lot)
- Genoa Healthcare
- Walk-in 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday (closed for lunch 12 – 12:30 p.m.) or call 877-658-0304 for more information
- 1944 Allen Ct. within JAMHI Juneau Health and Wellness, Inc.
- Juneau Urgent & Family Care
- Walk in 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday thru Friday, and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday; or make an appointment here.
- SEARHC's Ethel Lund Medical Center
- By appointment or during vaccine/booster clinics on Saturdays, Jan. 15, Jan. 22, Jan. 29 at 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.; call 907-463-4040 or sign up online
- 1200 Salmon Creek Lane
You can also call CBJ's COVID-19 Hotline 907-586-6000 to schedule a vaccine or booster appointment.
More on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Biden Administration Loses Another Round in Federal Court on Vaccine Mandates
- Alaska School Choice Week
- Alaska: Right to Life Day
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
For more information, email COVIDquestions@juneau.org or call 907-586-6000.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Juneau: Capital Transit service disrupted in Lemon Creek area
- Juneau: COVID-19 update from CBJ Emergency Operations Center
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- Juneau: CBJ receives shipment of 26,000 self-tests & they're ready for pick-up
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach
- Juneau: Do you or your older kid need a booster? Go to Saturday's walk-in vaccine clinic 10 am – 2 pm
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- TRU Staffing Partners Expands Leadership Team Amid Growing Demand for Privacy Talent
- USAM Group Keeps Up Growth Pace, Welcomes Bitvore
- Former US Navy Pirate Hunter Justin Myers Announces New Speaking Program
- Arizona Pest Control Becomes First Pest Control Company In The World To Launch NFT Collection
- Juneau: Jan 26 New City Hall public forum will focus on survey results & site discussion