If ill, do not only stay home but separate yourself from other people in your home; this is known as home isolation. As much as possible, you should stay away from others. You should stay in a specific "sick room" if possible, and away from other people in your home. Use a separate bathroom, if available.
More on AkGlobe News
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
As a reminder, please follow these guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes, and clean frequently touched surfaces. Keep at least 6 feet away from others. Stay home and work from home as much as possible. If you are sick with a respiratory infection, even with mild symptoms, isolate yourself from others, and call your health care provider ahead of time if you need medical attention. In accordance with the Juneau Assembly's Hunker Down resolution, Juneau residents are required to stay at home as much as possible. Continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations.
For more local news, information, and resources to help keep Juneau safe and healthy, go to go to juneau.org/covid-19.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Alaska: Memorial Day
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Juneau: Celebrating this Memorial Day weekend
- As state reports another COVID-19 case in Juneau, efforts to slow spread are far from over
- Alaska: HONORING THE VICTIMS OF THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations