- Dancing Numbers Unveils Google Sheets QuickBooks Integration, Streamlining Data Import, Export, and Deletion
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Kate Gallego of Phoenix with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 38th Tribute to Mayors
- NEMTAC® Brings Innovation to Accreditation Industry with the Launch of Collaborative Network Built on Distributed Ledger Technology
BOSTON, April 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston-based Dune Jewelry & Co., the one and only Experiential Jewelry company famous for using sand and earth elements from thousands of memorable and iconic locations around the world, has opened a retail boutique in Ketchikan, Alaska. Located at 122 Main Street, it will be the first-ever "experiential concept" store for the brand and the second retail location.
According to Holly Daniels Christensen, Founder and CEO, "This is a very exciting partnership between Dune Jewelry and Rajesh Khemlani, a multifaceted entrepreneur who owns multiple jewelry stores throughout the U.S. & Caribbean. Raj expressed a keen understanding of the Dune brand, and his vision is aligned perfectly with my own. In January I traveled to Alaska and found so much beauty and inspiration in Ketchikan, that I knew it was the right move for my brand."
Khemlani states, "I believe we should all appreciate the beauty of nature and Dune Jewelry is a celebratory way to do so."
"Dune is not only about capturing experiences but also about evoking wanderlust in our clientele and within our team members. I'm excited to announce that Dune's executive assistant, Danielle Godjikian will be spearheading the store set-up and managing Dune Ketchikan throughout the entire 2022 season. Danielle has taken a leap of faith and moved from Boston to Ketchikan. She's ready to introduce customers to Alaska's wild ways this summer, so they can immerse themselves in our Alaskan Jewelry Experience."
More on AkGlobe News
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
- Entrinsik Appoints Madhavi W. Chandra as Chief Product Officer
- Golden Ticket Productions Launches New Website
- Aquia Launches Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Security Assessment Offering, Pairing Automation With Deep Cloud Security Expertise
- Orbex Launches New ZERO Spread Trading Account with $1 Commission per Side
The store will feature classic Dune Jewelry designs handcrafted with Ketchikan sand, White Quartz and Gold Flakes, and Forget-Me-Not flower petals in a nod to the periwinkle-colored state flower of Alaska.
Unique to this location will be the Travel Treasures™ Charm Bar. This will feature Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Vermeil Alaska-themed charms, plus sand charms from the top cruise ports in the world including the Bahamas, Barcelona, Jamaica, The Amalfi Coast and more. This allows the customer to build their own charm necklace or bracelet with tangible reminders of their favorite cruise memories. Charms include a mermaid, a wave, a seashell, a whale tail, an iceberg, an anchor, a compass and more.
About Dune Jewelry & Co.
Founded in 2010 by kitchen table entrepreneur and travel lover Holly Daniels Christensen, Dune Jewelry & Co. creates fine Experiential Jewelry and Gifts using sand and earth elements from thousands of memorable locations around the globe. Choose from Dune's Sandbank which holds over 5,000 locales or you can send your own. All of Dune's patented designs are handmade in their Boston studio using sand or elements from your favorite beach, golf course or ballpark, pressed flowers from a wedding or funeral, or soil from your favorite trail. Dune's travel inspired, uniquely personalized collections are the perfect way to hold on to moments forever allowing you to live for the moment, then take it with you™. Dune ships to over 700 retail partners worldwide and offers a lifetime warranty and happiness guarantee on every design. A portion of every purchase is proudly donated to important coastal and global causes.
More on AkGlobe News
- Alpha Gold Fund Receives Recognition Of Excellence Awards
- Juneau: Airport Parking Limited as Long-Term Lot Closes for Summer Construction
- Ohio County Commission President & Founder of the Cincinnati Black Music Walk of Fame, Alicia Reece, Announces Grand Opening of New Tourism Attraction
- New York Komedians Presents an Evening of Laughs at Broadway
- Redefining Professional Spaces: The Rise of Dual-Purpose Backyard Office Sheds in America
For more information on Dune Jewelry & Co. visit: www.dunejewelry.com
Follow Dune Jewelry on Instagram: dunejewelry
Like Dune Jewelry on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dunejewelry
Follow Dune Jewelry on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/dunejewelry
Follow Dune Jewelry on Twitter: @dunejewelry
SOURCE Dune Jewelry & Co.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- 130k+ Patients' Social Security Numbers Leaked in UHS of Delaware Data Breach
- Sip Social Co. Mobile Bar Trucks Showcased At BC Home + Garden Show Presents New Opportunities To Partner With Marketplace Events
- Ohio Pacing Stallion Catch The Fire Is Heading To Australia
- IntellaTriage Names Olivia Gaffney, RN as 2022 Nurse of the Year Honoree
- Autel Robotics Wins Prestigious Red Dot Design Award 2023 for EVO Max 4T Drone
- Launch of New Industrial Capabilities and Services Website for Argo Products in St. Louis, Missouri
- SafeBreak® Vascular Cleared for Pediatrics
- CartoVista unveils CartoVista Cloud 8.1, the latest in GIS web mapping platforms, at 2023 FCM Conference in Toronto
- CartoVista unveils CartoVista Cloud at the 2023 FCM Conference in Toronto
- Juneau: Apply for a Fourth of July Vendor Spot at Savikko Park Starting May 26
- Resurgence Wellness Unveils Revolutionary Anti-Aging Breakthroughs by Tech Pioneer Bryan Johnson
- Juneau: Assembly To Hold Public Hearing on Registration Program for Short-term Rentals
- Baked by Michela Announces Grand Opening of Bucks County, Pennsylvania Bakery
- Senco Home Services Rebuilds Tewksbury Baseball Fields
- G. Entertainment Proudly Presents The Hip-hop 50th Anniversary Concert
- Telliant Systems Names Taylor Heath, Director of Business Development
- Juneau: Track at Dimond Park Field House Moves to Summer Hours Starting May 28
- Sage Intact Launches Native AP Bill Automation to Cut Down on Invoice Processing Time
- Avoiding the Summer Slide: Oakland-Based Children Rising To Provide Summer Enrichment Programming
- U.S. Small Business Advocate Molly Bakewell Chamberlin Selected as Mentor for Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Innovation Community Success Program