The program is administered by the Juneau Economic Development Council, which is still actively processing loan applications. Applications are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
More on AkGlobe News
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
The goal of the program is to provide small businesses in Juneau with working capital to bridge the time before federal or state funding are available. A business with 10 or fewer employees is eligible for a maximum loan amount of $25,000. A business with 11-25 employees is eligible for a maximum loan amount of $50,000.
For more local news, information, and resources to help keep Juneau safe and healthy, go to juneau.org/covid-19 and Bartlett Hospital's COVID-19 page.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Alaska: Memorial Day
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Juneau: Celebrating this Memorial Day weekend
- As state reports another COVID-19 case in Juneau, efforts to slow spread are far from over
- Alaska: HONORING THE VICTIMS OF THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations