- Coldwell Banker Premier Realty Launches Bilingual Division 'Expertos En Casas Nuevas' to Help Las Vegas Latino Community Achieve Homeownership
- CEO Tamara Rabenold acquires 100% ownership of Vaudra International
- Happy Mother's Day-Nadula hair
Both of today's new cases are associated with Thunder Mountain High School. All classes at TMHS shifted to distance delivery on Monday and classes will continue that way for the rest of the week.
Cumulatively, Juneau has had 1,262 residents test positive for COVID-19 and 155 nonresidents. There are 24 active cases in Juneau and 1,388 individuals have recovered. All individuals with active cases of COVID-19 are in isolation.
More on AkGlobe News
- Ironside Human Resources Awarded 2021 Impact Company of The Year Award
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- A Better Police Gun - to Save Lives and Reduce Controversy
- Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans
- First Florida Integrity Bank partners with ATM USA for ATM outsourcing
Statewide, the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS) reports 107 new people identified with COVID-19 – 100 are residents and seven are nonresidents. Alaska has had 63,778 cumulative resident cases of COVID-19 and a total of 2,701 nonresidents.
According to DHSS, as well as data reported from the U.S. Coast Guard and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs:
- 18,315 people in Juneau have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. That's 57.6 percent of Juneau's total population.
- 15,026 have completed their vaccine series. That's 47.3 percent of Juneau's total population.
Statewide, 296,631 people have received their first dose, according to DHSS, and 243,274 are fully vaccinated.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Juneau: COVID-19 Community Updates will now occur once a month
- Sourcing teams explore Bid Ops predictive sourcing AI at SIG Procurement Technology Summit
- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Non-Invasive Keloid Treatment using Rhenium-188 now available in South Africa
- Alaska: Agriculture Day
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Returns to Roots with Jobomax Rebrand
- Makarand Karanjkar joins Wohler as CEO and CTO
- Living Abroad Obtains Prestigious Woman-Owned Business Designation
- Internet of Things (IoT) Gateway Converts CAN Bus Data to WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE
- Juneau: CBJ Municipal Election News 2021: Initiative Petitions in Process
- CBJ reports 10 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau May 1-3
- ekoostik hookah Release First Official NFT Collection And Announce New Album
- NJ Realtor Barbara Valentino Joins Haddonfield's Boutique Agency
- AVTECH Named A 2021 Best Place To Work In Rhode Island By Providence Business News
- Pompano Beach-based business receives Office Depot's ELEVATE TOGETHER Grant
- Lehigh Valley Inter-Regional Networking & Connecting Consortium Announces New Hires in Leadership Roles
- Evolve IP Extends Its Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution To More Than 50 Countries
- ProcessMiner™ Announces Appointment of Dr. Stephen Vasconcellos to Scientific Advisory Board
- Crunchytales® | Smart Stories For Midlife Bloomers
- Announcing Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series