- Coldwell Banker Premier Realty Launches Bilingual Division 'Expertos En Casas Nuevas' to Help Las Vegas Latino Community Achieve Homeownership
- CEO Tamara Rabenold acquires 100% ownership of Vaudra International
- Happy Mother's Day-Nadula hair
The EOC continues to closely monitor the situation. Daily new cases so far this month have been higher than previous weeks. If the trend continues, the EOC may elevate the community risk level to Level 2 Moderate. Juneau has been at Level 1 Minimal since February 17. Juneau residents are reminded to mask, social distance, and adhere to travel rules and recommendations, like strict social distancing after returning to Juneau and follow-up testing. Some recent positive cases are linked to spring break travel. If you are symptomatic or think you've been exposed to COVID-19, call your healthcare provider or 586-6000 to get tested.
More on AkGlobe News
- Ironside Human Resources Awarded 2021 Impact Company of The Year Award
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- A Better Police Gun - to Save Lives and Reduce Controversy
- Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans
- First Florida Integrity Bank partners with ATM USA for ATM outsourcing
One of the new cases today is an individual at Harborview Elementary School. Exposure was limited to one classroom and instruction for that class is being moved to distance delivery. Close contacts have been notified and are quarantining. Other classes and school programs at Harborview are operating normally. For more COVID-19 information related to the school district, go to juneauschools.org.
Cumulatively, Juneau has had 1,226 residents test positive for COVID-19 and 152 nonresidents. There are 29 active cases in Juneau and 1,344 individuals have recovered. All individuals with active cases of COVID-19 are in isolation.
More on AkGlobe News
- PhaseZero Recognized for Innovation in Customer Experience Management and Digital Commerce
- CBJ reports one new COVID-19 case in Juneau
- UNI Arlington Inc., DBA: UNIAIRE has been awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Unvaccinated travelers encouraged – not required – to take free COVID-19 test when arriving in Juneau
- Juneau is one of six Alaska communities getting funding from Norwegian Cruise Line
Statewide, the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS) reports 227 new people identified with COVID-19 – 222 are residents and five are nonresidents. Alaska has had 61,918 cumulative resident cases of COVID-19 and a total of 2,613 nonresidents.
According to DHSS, as well as data reported from the U.S. Coast Guard and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 15,905 people in Juneau have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 11,353 have completed their vaccine series.
Statewide, 251,202 people have received their first dose, according to DHSS, and 192,512 are fully vaccinated.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Lehigh Valley Inter-Regional Networking & Connecting Consortium Announces New Hires in Leadership Roles
- Evolve IP Extends Its Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution To More Than 50 Countries
- ProcessMiner™ Announces Appointment of Dr. Stephen Vasconcellos to Scientific Advisory Board
- Crunchytales® | Smart Stories For Midlife Bloomers
- Announcing Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series
- Screening Eagle joins the Elite Accreditation@SGD Program by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- PIANO SLAM 13 - The Movie! Urban/Classical concert co-presented by the Adrienne Arsht Center & Dranoff 2 Piano with Emmy Award Director Taima Hervas
- Share The Mic in Cyber Campaign Raises over $70k in Grant Funding for Cybersecurity Experts, Prepares for CYBERBASE Network in 2022
- Alaska: Correctional Officers Week
- A new startup wants to change the way we travel with one app
- Alaska: Older Americans Month
- Alaska: Motorcycle and Motor Scooter Awareness Month
- Alaska: Mental Health Awareness Month
- Alaska: Building Safety Month
- Alaska: Aviation Appreciation Month
- Alaska: Water Safety Month
- Alaska: National Historic Preservation Month
- Alaska: Foster Parent Appreciation Month
- CBJ reports seven new COVID-19 cases in Juneau April 29-30
- Governor Dunleavy Ends Alaska COVID-19 Emergency Declaration, Signs House Bill 76