Statewide, the State of Alaska reports 404 cumulative cases; 356 of those have recovered.
As the state's reopening moves to Phase 3/4 today, travel restrictions remain in place and personal preventive measures are more important than ever.
- Stay six feet or more away from non-family members. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others. Wash your hands frequently and wipe down surfaces frequently. Stay home if you are sick and get tested for COVID-19 if you have even mild symptoms. Call Juneau's COVID-19 Screening Hotline at 586-6000, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. See the list of COVID-19 symptoms here.
More on AkGlobe News
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
All businesses should assist individuals with personal mitigation strategies, including opportunities for frequent hand washing; opportunities for 6-foot distancing between all non-family members; encourage face covering/masks; regular cleaning and extra attention to high touch surfaces; and special accommodations for those at higher risk to help minimize their risk.
State of Alaska's Mandate 10 on Interstate Travel is still in effect and generally requires that any person entering Alaska must proceed directly to their designated quarantine location and remain in that location for 14 days (or the duration of the visit, if it is shorter) without leaving for any reason other than medical necessity.
For detailed information on COVID-19 in Juneau, the City and Borough of Juneau's Emergency Operations Center provides daily updates on its local response to the pandemic. Read the updates here.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Alaska: Memorial Day
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Juneau: Celebrating this Memorial Day weekend
- Alaska: HONORING THE VICTIMS OF THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations