Statewide, the State of Alaska reports 404 cumulative cases; 356 of those have recovered.
As the state's reopening moves to Phase 3/4 today, travel restrictions remain in place and personal preventive measures are more important than ever.
- Stay six feet or more away from non-family members. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others. Wash your hands frequently and wipe down surfaces frequently. Stay home if you are sick and get tested for COVID-19 if you have even mild symptoms. Call Juneau's COVID-19 Screening Hotline at 586-6000, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. See the list of COVID-19 symptoms here.
More on AkGlobe News
- Alaska: Governor Dunleavy Applauds Forest Service on Roadless Rule milestone
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
All businesses should assist individuals with personal mitigation strategies, including opportunities for frequent hand washing; opportunities for 6-foot distancing between all non-family members; encourage face covering/masks; regular cleaning and extra attention to high touch surfaces; and special accommodations for those at higher risk to help minimize their risk.
State of Alaska's Mandate 10 on Interstate Travel is still in effect and generally requires that any person entering Alaska must proceed directly to their designated quarantine location and remain in that location for 14 days (or the duration of the visit, if it is shorter) without leaving for any reason other than medical necessity.
For detailed information on COVID-19 in Juneau, the City and Borough of Juneau's Emergency Operations Center provides daily updates on its local response to the pandemic. Read the updates here.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- CBJ reports four new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- Juneau Assembly approves diversity resolution & funds Systemic Racism Review Committee
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Juneau: October 1, 2020 Special Assembly Meeting – Legislation up for Public Hearing
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- Alaska: Falls Prevention Awareness Day
- NATP announces Virtual Tax Season Update
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony