- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- Juneau: Free Parking During Gallery Walk 2023
WHEREAS, we recognize the sacrifices made by our law enforcement officers who put their lives on the line every day to protect our families and communities, preserve the values we hold dear, and enforce the rule of law; and
WHEREAS, the mission of law enforcement requires officers to have the ability to act courageously and quickly, to make the right decisions under pressure from imminent threats, to run toward danger instead of away, and to act with empathy and compassion by serving others in their greatest time of need; and
More on AkGlobe News
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
WHEREAS, the vast landscape and harsh environments that make Alaska so distinct also provide unique circumstances for the dedicated men and women of Alaska's law enforcement agencies who are selflessly serving Alaskans in some of the most challenging environments in the world; and
WHEREAS, the State of Alaska and its citizens are honored to stand by our dedicated law enforcement professionals – our everyday heroes, including Alaska's local Police forces, the Alaska State Troopers, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Park Rangers, Village Public Safety Officers, and Correctional Officers – and lend our wholehearted support to them as they continue to dedicate themselves to the betterment of all.
NOW THEREFORE, I, Mike Dunleavy, GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ALASKA, do hereby proclaim January 9, 2023 as:
Alaska Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
in Alaska, and encourage all Alaskans to honor and show appreciation for the law enforcement personnel and the role they play in preserving the health and safety of our communities in the Last Frontier.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Juneau: CANCELLED: Water Shut-Off to the Mountainside Estates Neighborhood on Thursday, November 30
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Juneau: Water Shut-Off to the Mountainside Estates Neighborhood on Thursday, November 30
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- UnCruise Adventures Welcomes Monica Sagisi as Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Enhancing Small Ship Adventure Offerings
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October