- Alaska: Dunleavy Announces Proposal for Use of Federal American Rescue Plan Act Funds
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Fairbanks: 2021 STORM WATER WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENT
"Alaska is facing some unprecedented challenges and some remarkable opportunities. Treg Taylor brings to the office of Attorney General a wealth of legal experience and a deep commitment to Alaska that will be invaluable to navigating these challenges and opportunities," said Governor Dunleavy. "I also want to thank Ed Sniffen for his decades of service to the department and the people of Alaska. I wish him well in his future endeavors."
More on AkGlobe News
- DotCom Magazine Reveals Small Business to Receive Their 2021 Most Impactful Business Award
- Ragin' Cajun FoodsTM Launches Bold New Look
- Liquid Core® Gum Company Introduces Life's Gum®, Formulated to Help Reduce Brain Fog and Get People Back to Living Their Lives
- Terri Ross to Present Educational Workshop on KPIs at 'The Aesthetic Meeting 2021' on May 1st
- Syxsense Announces New Security Families in Syxsense Secure
Mr. Taylor started with the Alaska Department of Law in 2018, serving as Deputy Attorney General in charge of the civil division. He holds a bachelor's degree in political science and a law degree from Brigham Young University. He and his wife Jodi and five of their six children live in Anchorage.
"I am honored and humbled that the Governor has asked me to serve as Alaska's Attorney General. I have spent my entire legal career in Alaska, including the past two years as Alaska's Deputy Attorney General," said Attorney General Taylor. "I have a profound respect for the role of the Department of Law and for its dedicated employees. I hope that under my leadership the department will continue to provide outstanding legal service to the State, for the good of all Alaskans."
Attorney General Taylor's name will be submitted to both the Alaska House and Senate for confirmation in the near future. His photo is attached to this press release.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- CBJ reports five new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- Juneau's 14-day COVID-19 recap: April 5 – April 18
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
- Alaska: A Proclamation on the Death of Walter Mondale
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
- JFK honored as "First Irish-Catholic President" in New Bill
- CBJ reports two new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- Alaska: Dunleavy Joins Florida CDC Cruise Industry Shutdown Lawsuit
- Juneau: Comment on proposed CBJ budget at April 21 Special Assembly Meeting
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- Visit Alaska's National Parks and Reap Exclusive Savings with Alaska TourSaver App