- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- Juneau: Free Parking During Gallery Walk 2023
WHEREAS, on an average day, thousands of Alaskan children are unable to remain safely in their homes; as of August 2022, 2,892 children were living in out-of-home care; and
WHEREAS, it is not always possible, despite desire and genuine effort, to return children to their homes, and they need the security, encouragement, and cultural continuity that only a permanent adoptive family can offer; and
WHEREAS, adoption can provide a healthy home life with parental love, nurturing, and security that children would otherwise not have, as well as the stability of a permanent place to live – a "forever" family; and
More on AkGlobe News
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
WHEREAS, strong families are the heart of our communities and the backbone of our achievements, and children waiting for adoptive families need our love and support; and
WHEREAS, with deep gratitude, we recognize the families who have opened their hearts and homes to give children in need a second chance through adoption, and we encourage Alaskans to consider providing a safe haven for children through foster care or adoption.
NOW THEREFORE, I, Mike Dunleavy, GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ALASKA, do hereby proclaim November 19, 2022 as:
in Alaska, and encourage all Alaskans to honor adoptive parents and Alaska's children, and to support community and state efforts to provide all children with secure, nurturing, and permanent families.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Juneau: CANCELLED: Water Shut-Off to the Mountainside Estates Neighborhood on Thursday, November 30
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Juneau: Water Shut-Off to the Mountainside Estates Neighborhood on Thursday, November 30
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- UnCruise Adventures Welcomes Monica Sagisi as Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Enhancing Small Ship Adventure Offerings
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October