- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- Juneau: Free Parking During Gallery Walk 2023
The assessments reflect a steep increase in residential property values, with an average increase of 16% over the last year. This is due to a high demand for homes, low supply of new homes, and rapidly rising building costs. The increases range from 10% in the Casey Shattuck (Flats) neighborhood to 21% in the Juneau Townsite (Downtown) and Northeast Valley neighborhoods.
Commercial properties saw a more moderate increase in value, with an overall 6% increase from 2022 to 2023. Sales information continues to be a challenge for commercial assessments; CBJ has confirmed sales information on only 29 out of 52 recorded market transactions in 2022.
More on AkGlobe News
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
Property taxes are calculated by multiplying your assessed value with the millage rate set by the Juneau Assembly each year. Until then, no one knows exactly what their individual property tax bill will look like.
If you think your property was inaccurately assessed, you must file a petition for review by Thursday, April 3 at 4:30 p.m. Staff are available to assist you in any way to ensure your petition is filed and received; download the petition for review form online or visit juneau.org/finance/assessor-forms for more information.
The CBJ Assessor Office encourages all Juneau property owners to review their assessment notices carefully and contact them at (907) 586-5215 or Assessor.Office@juneau.org if they have any questions or concerns about their valuation. The online Assessor's Database is currently being updated and should be complete by end of day Monday, March 6th with 2023 values reflected on all parcels.
Latest on AkGlobe News
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Juneau: CANCELLED: Water Shut-Off to the Mountainside Estates Neighborhood on Thursday, November 30
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Juneau: Water Shut-Off to the Mountainside Estates Neighborhood on Thursday, November 30
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- UnCruise Adventures Welcomes Monica Sagisi as Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Enhancing Small Ship Adventure Offerings
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October